Purpose of the role:
We are looking for an experienced BMS controls engineer, ideally with Priva BMS experience, but not essential.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Installation of control systems including connecting control panels, installing sensors, connections to mechanical equipment and equipment provided by others.
- Commissioning of newly installed BMS systems including networking other systems and devices (Modbus/Bacnet etc)
- Service and repair work on existing BMS and other control systems
- Carry out repair or modification of control panels including minor electrical works
- Ability to carry out BMS programming would be highly advantageous, training can be provided
- Fault finding, diagnostics and repairs
- Provide client training on installed systems
- Interface commissioning with other systems and commissioning engineers
- Interfacing with the client, office based design team and site installation teams
- Provide feedback and assistance to the office on faults and commissioning progress and findings
- Liaising with the office to arrange spare parts for repair works
- Prepare ‘Point of work risk assessments’ where required for site works
- Telephone and/or internet based technical assistance to customers as required during working hours
- Be available to work the “on call” out of hours rotor (1 week in 4) providing 24hr assistance to key customers including remote log in, telephone assistance and attend sites in emergencies.
Back to Current Vacancies