The role of Factory Coordinator supports the Factory Manager in maintaining the efficient operation of the factory on a daily basis, ensuring high levels of cleanliness and organisation throughout.
The role is key to ensuring that all relevant materials and equipment are accurately processed via goods in and arrive to project sites as required.
The role is a combination of manual factory floor tasks and office administration, so the job holder needs to be competent and comfortable moving between the two at regular intervals during the day.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for coordinating and processing all goods in Companywide, using Easybuild accounting software to ensure accurate records and diligent processing, and timely communication on status where relevant.
- Responsible for managing company equipment and stock via Easybuild, booking out of stock/equipment to projects, and ensuring items are returned and booked in.
- Responsible for aluminium and rubber profile stock, using Easybuild to ensure accurate completion of sundry orders from the Design Team and Factory Manager.
- Responsible for the purchasing of Factory consumable goods in line with demand, and monitoring Factory stock levels and raising stock orders where required.
- Responsible for planning galvanizing and powder coating deadlines within the Planning Sheet, for final sign off by the Factory Manager.
- Responsible for organising transport for site deliveries, galvanizing and powder coating.
- Responsible for coordinating outbound TNT and Palletways deliveries Companywide.
- Responsible for the daily off load of all deliveries requiring either Counterbalance or Side load FLT’s.
- Responsible for the loading of vehicles for major site deliveries as required.
- Responsible for the 6 monthly and yearly servicing and general upkeep of both FLT’s.
- Responsible for monitoring steel, aluminium, and general waste skip levels, to ensure they are replaced in good time.
- Responsible for the monitoring of all oil tanks to ensure they are replaced in good time and maintained accordingly.
- Responsible for periodic testing of Fire alarm and emergency lighting.
- Comply with all company policies and procedures, giving special attention to Health & Safety Regulations.
Back to Current Vacancies
Location: Brough, HU15 2RH
Reporting To: Factory Manager
Contract Type: Permanent
- Driving license essential
- FLT license essential
- First Aid trained or a willingness to undergo first Aid training
- Experience of managing goods in/out desirable
- IT literate (office 365) essential
- Experience of Easybuild desirable (full training will be given)
- Experience of a manufacturing background would be advantageous
Aptitude, Skills & Abilities
- Good time keeping
- Good communication skills
- Able to work on own initiative
Cambridge HOK is an equal opportunities employer | We are a Covid-Secure Workplace, No agencies please.
Apply using the form below or email your CV to [email protected] today to apply.