At CambridgeHOK, we're constantly on the hunt for the very best talent.
We specialise in the design and development of automated vertical farming centres, commercial glasshouses and energy solutions.
If you’re a talented structural, mechanical, electrical or design engineer (who is driven to succeed), we want to hear from you!
- We are an equal rights employer promoting equality and diversity across our workforce.
- We believe that all individuals should be treated on the basis of merit and without prejudice.
- We actively promote equality of opportunity and freedom from discrimination on grounds of disability, sex, sexual orientation, age, religion or belief, nationality, race, or an individual’s health status.
- We recognise that equality is not about treating everyone the same, it is about ensuring that access to opportunities are available to all by taking account of people’s differing needs and capabilities.
Get in touch - email your CV or career history to [email protected]
We can offer:
- Opportunity to be part of innovative and friendly team
- Defined career development milestones
- Ongoing education and training
- Clear career pathway for everyone
- Competitive salary – depending on experience
- 25 days holiday per year – plus 8 bank holidays
- Employee communication portal with discounts & cashback
- Auto-Enrolment pension scheme
- Death in service insurance scheme
- Free and confidential Employee Assistance Program - providing access to doctors, mental health practitioners and counsellors